All the projects in Renewable Energy (RE), Energy Efficiency/ Conservation and other environmental sustainable technologies, including Power Generation, Transmission, Renovation & Modernization, which are techno-commercially viable, are eligible to obtain finance from IREDA/PTC/PFC/Banks etc.
We facilitate Financial Closures from all leading Financial Institutions like IREDA/PTC/PFC/Banks
• Preparation of application as per Financial Institution Norms Setting up meeting with Financial Institution
• Preparation of Financial Statements for the proposed SPV projects
• Negotiations on Lending Parameters with the Financial Institution
Net Metering: Net metering is a billing mechanism that credits solar energy system owners for the electricity they add to the grid. For example, if a residential customer has a PV system on the home’s rooftop, it may generate more electricity than the home uses during daylight hours.
Net metering allows residential and commercial customers who generate their own electricity from solar power to feed electricity they do not use back into the grid. Many states have passed net metering laws. In other states, utilities may offer net metering programs voluntarily or as a result of regulatory decisions. Differences between states’ legislation and implementation mean that the benefits of net metering can vary widely for solar customers in different areas of the country.
The Liasioning with government offices include submissions of application, processing and obtaining assurance / sanction, Subsidy, complete the work and obtain release order/capacity approval. DRPL provides the complete information as per the updated Government Policy, Act & Procedures updated time to time. Importing & Exporting in India needs to follow the EXIM Policy by the law. These information needs some liasioning work with MNRE and other Government Departments, where DRPL helps customer.
Following work is done under Liasioning with Government Offices:
• Submission of application
• Processing and obtaining assurance / sanction/ NOC/Capacity Approval
• Complete the work and obtain release order
• Provides the intact information as per the updated Government Policy, Act & Procedures.
• These information needs some liasioning work with other Government Departments, where GSI helps customer
Darsh Renewables Pvt. Ltd. is also known as the I industry’s leading provider of O&M services for utility scale plants, DRPL has capabilities including plant supervision by latest technology, state-of-the-art operations centres, end-to-end maintenance execution (from modules to substations) and superior performance engineering expertise.
This industry-leading suite of O&M products is designed so utilities and investors can select the exact scope of services to fit their sourcing strategy, infrastructure and high level of expertise in the solar industry.
Services Covered Under O&M by DRPL
Basic Services Control & Maintenance (24 hours, 365 days)
• Analysis & Reports
• Insurance & Contract Management
• Administration & Accounting Control
• Legal Management Technical Services
• Technical Management
• Generation Control
• Values guaranteed for 25 years Security
• Management of Security & Communications Services Due Diligence/Evaluation
• Due Diligence on the Spot